Tuesday, August 28, 2018

1.13 Can't Fix Crazy

'But she is fucked up'

As with many other 'Christmas pageant' episodes, it's not the characters we're seeing acting in the pageant, it's the actors. Annoys me that does. You want to have fun pretending to be amateurs, you do it in your own time. I've got a spoiler-induced sense of doom to resolve here. But it was pleasant to be suddenly reminded of the 'theatricals' in The House of the Dead.

Very interesting meeting of Fig and Piper. Fig comes off the worse. But then. Is it her subsequent 'lesbian witchhunt shit' warning that motivates Healy to give Pensatucky a free run at Piper in the final scene?

I'd been led to believe by what I'd read about the final scene that the crucial flaw is the famous Piper temper. A misapprehension, I don't see what else she can do other than let Pensatucky kill her.

So now I know what all those infodrops about people getting sent to max in the last few episodes were for.

Series 2 is going to be hard work I can tell. ('Our experience?')

No comments:

Post a Comment