- The usual limit of navigation is at Lechlade. Powered craft usually turn below Lechlade footbridge.
- Beyond the footbridge is Inglesham. 'The first section above Inglesham is wide enough and generally deep enough for small launches'.
- The WTSMG author (in a punt) saw a narrowboat reach Hannington Bridge
- 'If you can pass [Castle Eaton Bridge] you can probably get to Cricklade'. The author has a fierce battle with the current at the bridge.
- Cricklade Town Bridge is 'the limit of navigation as far as I am concerned in a punt. Most canoists would probably agree - though there may be sections above this where a canoe could be used at certain times of the year.'
|Castle Eaton Bridge||130.95|